Welcome to the Local Highway Technical Assistance Council
Welcome to the Local Highway Technical Assistance Council’s (LHTAC’s) home page. LHTAC is committed to assisting the Cities, Counties and Highway Districts in dealing with the day to day issues of managing and operating the local highway system throughout the state of Idaho. A summary is provided in LHTAC’s Best Management Practices. This web site is meant to keep you abreast of the information we have available in dealing with the local highway system. We hope you find it useful.
After you use the web site – if you have any comments or suggestions to improve the information contained herein, we would appreciate receiving the input.
Thank you for your interest in LHTAC.
- LHTAC Quarterly Newsletter December 10, 2013
- Council Meeting Agenda 12-13-13 December 6, 2013
- District Workshop Sign-in Sheets December 4, 2013
- LHTAC FY14 District Workshop Presentation November 25, 2013
- Video: How to complete annual Road & Street report November 21, 2013
Please take a moment to fill out our LHJ Cooperative Efforts Survey.