Welcome to the Local Highway Technical Assistance Council
Welcome to the Local Highway Technical Assistance Council’s (LHTAC’s) website. LHTAC is committed to assisting the Cities, Counties and Highway Districts in dealing with the day to day issues of managing and operating the local highway system throughout the state of Idaho. A summary is provided in LHTAC’s Best Management Practices. This website is meant to keep you abreast of the information we have available in dealing with the local highway system. We hope you find it useful.
After you view our website – if you have any comments or suggestions to improve the information contained herein, we would appreciate receiving the input.
For a quick overview of our services download our brochure.
Thank you for your interest in LHTAC.
- March Council Meeting Draft Agenda March 11, 2014
- Work Session Draft Agenda March 7, 2014
- ATSSA Traffic Control Grant Courses March 4, 2014
- District 5 & 6 Project Advertisement Status March 3, 2014
- Webinar Training on “Slide In Bridge Construction(SIBC) from the Contractor/Construction Perspective” February 27, 2014
- District 1 & 2 Project Advertisement Status February 21, 2014
- LHTAC Annual Report FY 2013 February 7, 2014
- Technical Transfer Study in Western States February 3, 2014
- NEW! Subscription List – Opt-in now to receive LHTAC/T2 Information January 28, 2014
- 129,000 Pound Trucks in Idaho January 27, 2014
Opt-In Subscription List
Join our contact list. Click HERE to receive email notification on news, programs, classes and more.
Please Note: After registering, check your Junk Mail to ensure our new emails do not get stuck in your SPAM filter.