This page contains links to other organizations’ web sites that may be of interest to you or your agency.
- Archive of current rural Local Highway System maps
- Archive of Local Highway Inventory reporting maps and mileage sheet archive
- Association of Idaho Cities (AIC)
- Idaho Association of Counties (IAC)
- Idaho Association of Highway Districts (IAHD)
- Idaho Counties Risk Management Program (ICRMP)
- Local Highway funding from ITD’s Economics and Research Section
- The International City/County Management Association (ICMA) is a professional and educational organization representing appointed managers and administrators in local governments throughout the world.
- The Local Government Environmental Assistance Network (LGEAN) provides a “first-stop shop” providing environmental management, planning, and regulatory information for local government and appointed officials, managers and staff. What makes LGEAN special is a partnership that has been forged by the organizations that compose it. The International City/County Management Association (ICMA) developed and manages this network.
- The Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GABS) mission is to establish and improve standards of state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports and guide and educate the public, including issuers, auditors, and users of those financial reports.
- Idaho Code Statutes
- Idaho Administrative Rules and Administrative Bulletins
- Idaho Transportation Department
- Road Reports
- Finance Reports, Highway User Revenue & Mileage
- Congestion Mitigation And Air Quality Improvement Program
- DEQ Water – TMDL, Wetlands
- DEQ Air
- IDWR Water – Well Drilling
- ITD Highway Information interactive map
- LHTAC Statewide Local Highway System of Idaho statewide map produced by LHTAC for viewing or download
- Public Works Contractors License Board
- Secretary of State
- USA.gov was developed to give state and local government officials and employees easy access to federal information in ways that make sense to you. The Federal Chief Information Officers Council and 22 other federal agencies funded it in the year 2000.
- The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is responsible for ensuring the safety, efficiency, and economy of the Nation’s Highway Transportation System. The Federal Highway Administration oversees all phases of highway policy, planning, research, design, operations, construction, and maintenance.
The Federal Lands Highway Program, as an addition to the Federal-Aid Highway Program, covers highway programs in cooperation with Federal Land Managing Agencies. It provides Transportation Engineering services for planning, design, construction, and rehabilitation of the highways and bridges providing access to federally owned lands. The Federal Lands Highway organization also provides training, technology, deployment, engineering services, and products to other customers.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency a Federal Funding Sources for Watershed Protection Second Edition. First published in 1997 the first edition of the Catalog of Federal Funding Sources for Watershed Protection was to help organizations locate federal support. Watershed organizations know the types of projects most needed in their area, but they are often unable to implement such projects because of a lack of financial and technical support. With constrained federal discretionary spending, federal programs are rarely the primary source of funding. They can, however, be one source among many that, taken together, can result in real environmental progress.
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Northwest Pavement Management Association
- National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse
- American Consulting Engineers Council
- American Concrete Pavement Association
- American Highway Users Alliance
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Association
- American Association State Highway Transportation Officials
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, (MUTCD)
- Associated General Contractors
- Transportation Planning and Asset Management Brochure
- Comprehensive Site on Pedestrian Issues
- A FHWA Site with Resources & Guidance on Pedestrian Topics
- National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP)
- T2 (LTAP) Centers
- NW Tribal LTAP
- GIS – INSIDE IDAHO
- Idaho State Highway Road Report
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- The American Public Works Association
- Transportation Collaboration in the States
- Toolbox to Address Safety and Operations on School Grounds and Public Streets Adjacent to Elementary and Middle Schools in Iowa