CLLs are APWA’s webinar series of interactive internet educational programs. Each program is led by top experts in the field who convey new ideas, new methods, and new technologies in a fast-paced one-hour time frame.
APWA BENEFITS TO LTAPs
The American Public Works Association (APWA) supports Local Technical Assistance Programs (LTAPs) mission to foster safe and efficient transportation systems through shared training and resources. APWA’s CLL webinar programs offer content related to street maintenance and roadwork safety in support of this goal.
• LTAPs with an APWA membership have free access to live CLL programs and recorded programs in APWA’s Members’ Library.
• CLL live programs and Members’ Library recorded programs offer the perfect opportunity for Lunch & Learns or other group facilitated viewing.
• Programs are planned through the APWA Technical Committees by experts in each area of public works.
• Each live program features presentation handouts, a Q & A session with participants, and “Continuing the Conversation” questions.
• All programs are accredited and eligible for Continuing Education Units or Professional Development Hours for credit.